My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 11, 2009

We were a little Batty this weekend

You ever had one of those days? You know, where things just are not going your way?

Morgan had one of those days this weekend. She couldn't have a playdate with her friend, so she made her an LTC instead. They are both into Transformers - so it's robot everything. You'll see what I mean!




Morgan carved the bat herself from my direct sketch onto the mysterious gray stuff. Isn't it just too cute???

So, since the card was a single, I helped her make a sleeve for it with some designer paper I had from Costco.



She decorated that with the new Oval All set and scalloped oval punch from Stampin Up. The faux postage stamp is her own sketch cut out with 'postage' decorative scissors. I sponged it for her with classic ink in Sunshine and Bashful Blue. Then she matted it on So Saffron and Bashful Blue card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin