My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Smile for the camera



Say hello to my niece Jessie.  You may not see many pics of her.  She's camera shy: she's georgous but you can't convince her of that.  She'd just gotten her new Sony camera and loved to show everyone how cool it was.  She can take pics with it that come out crisp and sharp --- even when the camera is shaking.  She literally twisted her wrist back and forth while clicking the shutter.  Perfect shot.  I jumped up and down and flung my hair around.  Perfect head banger type shot.  Amazing.  She convinced me and Bob got me one too!

This page goes opposite the one from yesterday (the blues match - as does the time and setting). The ribbon at the top is attached to a journalling tag.   I may or may not doodle on it. 

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. what kind of sony camera is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Sony HSC H-1. Mine is the H-2 and now they sell the H20. Great cameras!

    http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665794519

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin