My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Joey's Quest for Better Hair



I have been scrapbooking a LOT lately. Probably because Bob keeps printing pics for me! heh. Joey was growing his hair out.. and had been since he came back from Texas last summer. We've trimmed it a couple of times, but he didn't want it cut "off" at all. He saw this picture of himself in April and decided it was time for the hair to go!


This is a hybrid project - The really cool text is Bleeding Cowboys. You can get it by clicking the picture above. I want THAT in a stamp set. Hmmm I did promise SHH that I'd try text again. Maybe one letter at a time would be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin