My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 18, 2009

iPhone Fun

Some of you know that I got an iPhone as a wedding present. It's been a blast. I love it love it love it. The little commercials they have where anything you want to do ... there's an app for that. Well it's just about true.

This image is from an app called Spawn Illuminati. It's a free app right now and a lot of fun. The points of light dance around the screen and respond to your touch.

You can capture the image and if you are quick you can get some interesting things. I used one image to put a border on "From the Desk of..." notes for the kids teachers.

Morgan, Joey and I just love to play with this little toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin