My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Be Happy



This is Tim. Tim has a way of making you smile, even when you really don't want to. He's just funny in a random kind of way. He's my oldest. Mine by marriage and by heart. For me, the last is all that matters.

The pic was taken in the court house in New Haven CT. We were exploring the campus and the green and ducked in there to check it out. That's Joey and Bumble Bee peeking out on the left and yours truly peeking out on the right. Tim looks oh so happy doesn't he? LOL He didn't know what we were doing behind him but he knew we were up to something cause we couldn't' stop giggling. So you see... that's his "you guys are doing something to make me look weird in this photo" face!

This layout makes use of punches. Gotta love punches! There's a tag, scalloped circle and two sizes of circles. OH oh and the ticket corner punch. Love this one. The ribbon just seemed to work for me. It's 8x8 like all that I've posted on the blog so far.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I've never seen a ticket corner punch! I think I need one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin