My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I couldn't think of what to make yesterday, but I really needed to make something.  It's therapy for me. So I made a few card blanks.  These are ready to be embellished further or just to mat and mount a focal image.

Oh and an update on stamp carving.  It's back on baby!  Whoooo!  The hands are steady and itching to dig into some rubber.  So I have a Hidden Pictures stamp to carve and then I'll probably slip back into a few ATC/LTC swaps.

I have several letterboxes ready to plant.. and one planted from Mama Wolf that needs to be posted online.  It's looking like a great summer in Jax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin