My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yum on a Stick!

Don't you just love this vibrant color? I'm so excited about these new In-Colors from Stampin Up. This one is called Melon Mambo and so far, I think it's my favorite. The stamp is from the Circle Circus set. I cut it out with the circle scissor plus at 1.5 inches and then a 1.75 inch black mat.

The Stampin Up card stock is colored through and through. This means, you are never going to get those white edges when you cut it. This is a good thing, but it also means that sanding it isn't going to do anything. So, I embossed the Melon Mambo card stock with an embossing folder and my pasta machine. (need a big shot one of these days -- Santa, you taking requests?) But I still wanted the look of sanding on DSP. So I got out my Whisper White craft ink. A little dry sponging and voila~ Faux sanding.

A left over matted DSP and a little Sigmo Gel Pen later and Morgan declared it "Yum on a Stick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin