My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shadohart


Ok, I'm changing my profile to have a real picture of me. *GASP* I know I know... the camera didn't break or anything. So, wanted to keep am image of Shadohart on of the blog.

I carved this stamp a couple of years ago for the very first LTC swap. (That's Letterbox Trading Card for you non - letterboxers). It was one of my first carves and it's done from a sketch I did almost 23 years ago.

It's not farewell since I still have the stamp, but a little bit of goodbye since she's leaving your follower lists.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this stamp...one of my all-time favorites :-)

    I'll miss seeing it on a regular basis.

    ~SHH :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin