My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My New Blog!


designbytee peek


Wanted to show you a peek at my new blog. It's over at Design ByTee if you want to go check it out. There's still new stuff to go up, but the basics are in place so that's cool.

It's all custom, from the light show background, to the brick texture, to the menu bar and web style interface. There's no blog archive and no older or newer post links either. The menu takes you to the "pages". Some of them link to other posts that are not on the menu. For example, if you click on the portfolio, it will show you images of blogs I've done (like the image above). Each image is a link to additional information about the job.

I'd love for you guys to go check it out and let me know what you think!

Pssst - check out the upper right hand corner too!

OH... I just finished a matching Twitter background as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin