My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

For the Love of Ink

For the Love of Ink gets a bloglift!

Latisha is a delightful lady from California who asked for just a little help with her blog. I had a great time getting to know her while I pulled her design together.
She got a new animated banner, signature, watermark, two buttons for her sidebar and background.

Don't forget that I'm giving away a custom blog banner as blog candy! You can register for that this weekend, right here!

2 comments:

  1. I like her site too! Interesting color choices!
    Do you do work with the Stampin Up colors and papers?

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tammy! Thanks for all your comments! I am doing a site now for a Stampin Up Demonstrator that uses Designer Series Paper for her background.

    Short answer, yes. I have to add a special disclaimer to sites that do so, but Stampin! Up has given their approval to use their papers.

    Feel free to email me if you like!

    Tee

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin