My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Embossed Leather Journal with a "fluffy" cord



I love this embossed leather!  I was making this book with it when Morgan asked why I didn't have one with a thick "fluffy" cord.  (I make these cords for handles on bags and things and she just loves 'em) So of course, this one had to have a fluffy cord to close it~

Size - 7 x 5 inches and is 1.18 inches thick
Paper - 240 pages (both sides) of 24 lb recycled writing paper

Recommended Uses
  • Writing - Yes
  • Sketch - Yes
  • Washes- light
  • Stamping -Yes
This journal is available at Whistlin Dixie - Dillsboro, NC.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments make me smile!

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin