My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bright and Shiny Journal

How fun is this?  Bob calls it a "Post Modern Expression in Journaling"!  LOL  Whatever you call it, it's darn cool.  I made three of 'em so far - Joey nabbed one, Dixie got one and this one it going on Etsy.  What?  Yes, of course!  They are all different~


Red felt, stitching, bookmark and strap make it fun and fabulous! 

Oops!  Dixie told me hers sold on the first day! Don't miss out --- not sure I can get more of this material.

Size - 5.5" (14 cm) x 4.25" (10.8 cm) and 1.18" (3 cm) thick
Paper - 240 pages (both sides) of 24 lb writing paper

Recommended Uses
  • Writing - Yes
  • Sketch - Yes
  • Washes- light
  • Stamping -Yes

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments make me smile!

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin