My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Wistful" Painting

"Wistful"
Acrylic on paper
9 x 12 inches
2010




I did this one on a primed piece of heavy acrylic paper so I'd have one someone could hang on the wall.  I had it on the easel when my daughter got home and she stopped in front of it and dropped her book bag and let her jaw hang open for a while.  Yeah.... she's a little drama queenish.   

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I -probably- would have done the same, to be quite honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://delart-ala-lettre.forumactif.comFebruary 17, 2010 at 5:34 PM

    Magnifique!!!

    De jolies couleurs.. c'est superbe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique!!!

    De jolies couleurs.. c'est superbe

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are fabulous, superb... just like you!! Stopping by to give you a Sunshine Award.. You are so inspiring, thoughtful and supporting at all times. Hugs my friend!
    Details on my blog later today! Hope you'll find time to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin