My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sticker Fun - Use Your Scraps


I am a collector. I tend to collect things, bits baubles.... scraps. You never know when that little bottle cap is going to be the perfect thing for your project. So it's hard for me to throw things out. Really hard. For you too?

In my quest to use some of my own scraps and those that were given to me... I submit to you another card. Yes, it's all scrap. All of it. Left over bits. Scraps can be more than just paper. Stickers that were left on the sheet after you'd used what you needed or a few of those cool wire shapes left over from another project. This card is a coming together of a lot of those elements.

No stamping here. Really. It's stickers, so there's no coloring either. I did draw the lines of glue in the big flower for the glitter. *nodding* Ahhh glitter. That's the stuff of controversy but we'll talk about that hot topic another time.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You win the "Saver of the lifetime award", knowing that many of us come in at a close second. Great "scraps" card. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin