My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bowl of Blooms - Use your Scraps


The flowers on the card are paper pieced embellishments from the box my friend gave me. There were five of these little flower sets, so I made that many of these cards. Do you think they are too girly to give the Junior Scouts as a welcome back? Maybe they could give them to their Mom's instead. Hmmm...

The card bases are Rich Razzleberry from my own stash but the rest came from the boxes. I used Circle Circus on white scraps with Rich Razzleberry ink for the light colored background. The DSP is double sided so it could be Stampin Up but I don't know for sure.

I love how sponging the edges adds depth and drama -- this was the first card made from the scraps btw. I just had to play with the little bowl of flowers.

4 comments:

  1. OMG WOW Teressa, this is stunning! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun seeing what you come up with for those scraps. It is inspiring me to go hunting for leftovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is what made you sit in your car in the rain! Love the card. joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Joanne! Yes, this is just one of the things that had me fogging up the windows outside the hospital the other day. *giggle*

    Oh and Nitrocat - if you were closer, we'd have a Use your Scraps play date!

    Tee

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin