My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Don't Ever Grow Up



Morgan had a Survivor themed birthday party in 2008.  We had about 15 kids and I think everyone had a good time.  Activities included painting a totum pole, obstacle course race (look out for the aligators), scavenger hunt to set up the camp, King of the hill and some other stuff.  I've blurred her friends faces in any of the pics online to protect their identities. (dont' have parental permission and all that jazz)

Scraps.  We all have 'em.  Sometimes I throw 'em out and sometimes I don't.  This layout is all scrap paper.  Embellishments chosen by the Moon Fairy herself... again.  She really likes to help when she's in the picture.  heh 

2 comments:

  1. Great choices on the scraps, Moon Fairy! It all goes together so nicely...just love the butterfly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do like how you recycled the scraps,they really go well together! Your pages are always so clean and refreshing, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin