My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Morgan Goes to New York



Morgan, AKA Moon Fairy, is starting a mini album of her own. I helped her with this cover page but the rest is going to be her own work. The doll is cut on the Cricut using the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I hand cut and colored the hair for her and she colored in everything but the vest. It should be a fun album when she's finished with it.

The paper and tag are some that I've had for 10 years. The font I've had since I learned to write. *wink* She's still not happy with her writing when it comes to something like this. I told her to just stop and draw the letters... she just looked at me. heh

2 comments:

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin