My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Digital Thanks


*insert robot sounds here*

No no no! LOL I'm not talking about Optimus Prime thanking the humans of Earth, I'm talking about digital designing for scrapbooking and card making.










A lady in one of my groups asked for help designing a thank you card for a baby shower. She needed a turtle and didn't have one. On top of that, she has recently suffered a tragedy and just couldn't access her usually very creative side. So I put this together for her as inspiration.



She'll be making these cards using Chocolate Chip and Baha Breeze cards stocks - along with designer series papers and things.

Using your photo software is a great way to plan your layout. Especially when you are stumped for what you should create. You can easily switch out designs or colors when you get to your paper stash.

Works for greeting cards, ATCs, LTCs and layouts as well!

2 comments:

  1. Aww that little turtle is soooooo cute! Great colour combo too. I'm sure your friend was pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin