My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Three from Two - World Card Making Day

For World Card Making Day, I challenged the kids and I to make three cards with only two sheets of paper. We could use other scraps, but the primary papers would be a florial that Morgan chose and a lavender card stock that was Joey's choice. I had note cards from a gift set that someone had given me a few years ago, so we used those as bases.


First, Morgan's creation. There was a little assistance with some things, but for the most part, it's all her design. The stamp is from a foam set that her brother brought home from school. The papers were from a pack purchased at a scrap yard sale at a local scrapbooking store.



Next is Joey's. He lost interest after cutting the pieces so I put it together for him. The front looked a little plain, so I chose a sentiment and framed it in white then pop dotted that over another piece of the lavender that was inked with the color used for the stamps. His stamps were a $1.00 set of clear stamps from Michael's.




Finally, my own. I used what was left after they made theirs and I'm pretty happy with it. The dark card stock is a scrap that I had from an LTC project. I'd stamped generic dragonflies onto it with bleach and just couldn't bring myself to throw it away.



I also did the inside of my card and there was even enough left over to add accents to the envelopes.

Great fun and we have three matching cards!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin