My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Look what I did!


I signed up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator today!  Yippee!  I get to play and share the fun with others.  Check out my web site and have a look at the stamp pads.  These things are awesome!  The covers are attached and flip to the back for inking up.  This means that they will NOT come off in your bag when you are out boxing~  You can also use this ink to shade your stamped images on your ATC/LTCs and cards!  Totally a huge money saver!  They don't cost any more than the pads at your local craft store (less than some) AND you can get matching ink refills.  I just know you are going to love these stamp pads as much as I do!! Can I get a woohoo???

I'm a little excited about it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin