My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge

My very first card challenge ever!  I wanted to make a card that could hold an ATC/LTC as the primary image on the front, but still be removable. This is the type of thank you card I wanted to send to deniserows for the RAK/Christmas Present she made and sent to me.  So the challenge is a perfect way for me to try it out.  Here's the two I came up with, what do you think? Why two?  Because it's just as easy to make two as it is to make one!






The idea is that the receiver can take the ATC/LTC off of the card, log it in, insert their own LTC and RAK someone else with the card.  Of course, if they don't want to send it on, but rather keep the card as a way to display their current favorite LTC, well now that's ok too.

Anyway, I'm loving making cards!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, fab colours and wonderful images, great use of your ATC's, thanks for joining us this week, hope you will again
    lv Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous image and I love how you have created the fabulous sunset background. Stunning card for your first challenge....hope you will share your beautiful creations with us again. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to incorporate ATC's in a card. Two lovely cards.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are stunning and you are so clever to make the ATC part of the card! Thank you for joining us this week for Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 fab cards (& 2 fab ATC's too)
    glad the sketch works so well for you and you honoured Sketch Saturday with your first challenge.
    Thank you! I do hope you'll join in with us again.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your first time ever challenge and you chose us :). And not with one but with two cards... that's an honour. I'm not into making ATC's but I love these two as a card... I would keep them the way they are :). Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and hope to see you back!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 2 fabulous cards ,great images ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both card are very nice!

    Hugs, Tiina

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin