My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Stampin Up Card!



Ok, so I get my Stampin Up kit this week and it was totally Christmas Morning for me!  I pulled out set after set of lovely stamps, yummy paper and delicious ink!  It was time to play!!!!  oh.. bother!  It was time to go back to work and afterward the kids projects were waiting.  Trying to be a good girl, I put it all back in the box.  Last night, with everything finished and out of the way, I went to bed dreaming of my new toys.

This morning.. I had a few extra minutes and I had to make something!   I just had to.  This card came together really fast with a couple of the stamps from the Season of Joy set, stamped in Real Red on paper scraps that I had on hand. 

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think it's fabulous....that's what I think!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. If this only took a few minutes, I can't imagine what you'll come up with when you have more time. But... I can't wait to find out!
    castles16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous first SU card. How exciting to get all those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed! Can't wait for more!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin