My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Spiders creep me out!


This one went out in the Fear Factor swap. I have a full explanation for this irrational fear listed in the card's clue.

What's worse than spiders? Their webs. I kid you not. You are walking along on a trail and end up with a face full of web. Yuck right...well... Where's The Spider??? Definitely worse.

After Fay blew through here, we were out cleaning stuff up in the yard. My son, bless his heart, says, "Mom, what's that hanging off your pants?" I looked down and Jiminy Crickets it's a spider. One of these ugly horned suckers. I just about stripped in the front yard. That was the end of the storm clean up for me... for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin