My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LTC Puzzle - piece no. 8


jacks started the Extreme Letterboxing group and this project is the first from that group that I've participated in.

This is a very unique, unlisted swap. Two people are doing each piece, so chances are that your finished puzzle won't look like mine! However, none of us know who else is involved... so I can't help you in your search.

This is a digital painting on the background. Morgan did it in ArtRage. I then took it to Photoshop and separated the parts to give them dimension and texture. The sea kelp in the background was created with a custom brush. MnM and I worked together on the starfish. The starfish's eyes and the fish's bubbles are embossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin