My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sunshine Seeds - Cherries



The image was not one that I sketched. I found it online when searching for antique seed packets. This was my first attempt at lettering; now that I've done it, I'll continue to practice them.

These three stamps were carved on the seriously soft gray stuff. It's not a good material for big open areas or long lines that need to stand alone and look straight when stamped.

Originally I was going to do a series of cards with different fruits, veggies and flowers. If I do more of these, I'll recarve the packet on PZ white.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin