My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Surf's Up


Spring has arrived and brought with it the surfers! Yes, we do have them year ‘round here, but Spring brings even the spleeny pouring over the sand in hopes of catching a ride. We love to go to the beach and watch. Sometimes we lug our 10 foot board out and the kids have a go at it. I do too, but I’m not telling you when ‘cause I don’t want anyone I know watching me!

We got this set, aptly named “Surf’s Up” at the same time we got the Jeep in the Hit the Road set. Morgan thinks they go together perfectly. She’s been stamping boards to go on top of the Jeeps for days!

This card came about because I was playing around with helping her come up with ideas for a background for her stamps. She didn’t choose to follow my lead, but I kinda liked the mulberry paper and tempting turquoise mixed to make the waves. Of course now that it’s made, I’m imagining a bit of white mulberry peeking over the blue in spots for the breakers. Next time.. yeah that’s it.

Recipe

Stamps: Surf's Up
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue, Ruby Red
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Extras: mulberry scraps, sponge, snail, dimensionals

1 comment:

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin