My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 30, 2009

A little note of thanks



Hello again! I'm still working on finding my style when it comes to making cards and LTCs and scrapbooking candy. With this card front (or title piece for a scrapbooking page) I think I'm getting a little bit closer. It feels more like me anyway. Rustic, Shabby-fabulous or just plain odd! Whatever you call it... it's getting closer. So if you have old wire or rusty bits - toss 'em my way. I know I'll find a use for 'em. *wink* Oh! Or better yet, call me and I'll show you how to use 'em!


Recipe

Stamps: Note of Thanks, Joy of the Season
Ink: Chocolate Chip, White Craft Ink
Paper: DSP and Chocolate Chip CS
Extras: Wire, Brads, While Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin