My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oops! LTC


Mr. Wizard was practicing a new spell and something went terribly wrong!

It doesn't seem possible that just two short years ago we set sail on the Maiden Voyage for swapping Letterboxer Trading Cards (LTCs). Mama Cache hosted the inaugural swap and when interest built, she explained LTCs (then called Letterbox Trading Cards) on her blog. As a community, we will be forever grateful to her for taking this idea and making it real.

Who could have predicted that they would be so loved (or so hated) by letterboxers in the United States? Not me, but I'm so glad I opened my mouth and asked if anyone would be interested in trying it out.

This card is for the reunion of the original swappers. It's stamped on Whisper White card stock and colored with watercolor pencils and an Aqua Painter. I decided to do this card because I started with "coloring book" stamps and still love them.

To my very good friend Mama Cache: I am grateful for your friendship and support over the last few years. You rock my world!

To all LTCers out there: Thanks for sharing your art and your talents with us over the last two years.

Thanks for checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. You are a sweet-tee! It's been a fun two years, my friend.

    ~MC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tee.. love your coloring on Mr. Wizard! Now how does he get back home?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin