My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Make it special, make it fun!




When I saw this bag template this morning, I just had to make it.  It finished up in almost no time, but it needed something to give it pizzaze.  So I pulled out my little stack of stamped and colored pieces, selected this one and double matted it.  I adhered this to the front and in seconds it goes from nice to special.  

Tee's Tip of the Day:  When you are stamping images for the front of your cards, stamp an extra or two.  Finish them and put them away.  Or, make and save extra ATC/LTCs like I did.  You never know when one of these pieces can be a perfect finishing touch to a project!

Recipe
Stamps:  Hand carved - Frosty Delight & SnowflakeSnow Burst by Stampin Up
Ink:  Real Red, Brocade Blue, Brilliant Blue 
Paper:  Generic CS
Extras:  Clear Stampin Emboss Powder, Metallic Ribbon, Acetate, 1.75" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin