My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boxes and Bags and Chocolate, Oh My!




I couldn't sleep this weekend so I got out my SU stuff and played a bit.  These are some of the projects that we'll be doing at my upcoming open house.  It's going to be a blast!

The gold handled bag is from a template that I found on Split Coast Stampers.  I erased the score lines and the circles before printing onto my card stock.  This one is embellished with only Crystal Effects and some chunky clear glitter.

The tall pink "things" in the back are Magic Wrappers.  Why are they magic?  Well because you don't untie the bow.. you just lift up on it and the treasure pops out.  These contain hot chocolate packets, but you can put chocolate bars, tea bags, cup-o-soup or whatever you like inside.  Just remember to adjust the size of your project to match your goodie.  This is a super simple and fast project to make.  You can have a basket if these at your desk to hand out at work.  Keep some in your car to give to the folks who help you on a regular basis, the teller at the bank, your postal carrier, the kid's school bus driver.  You get the idea.

The cubes are open topped boxes.   I found the template at 3-D Design Challenge.  These are fun to make and can be finished in a vast number of ways.  Morgan helped me to embellish the green one; bet you already guessed that!

Last but not least... Chocolate!  I took the miniature candies and wrapped them with 1.5" strips of card stock.  Some of them are stamped, some are embossed and distressed and still others are in plain card stock.  Fast, easy and makes the little morsels so tasty looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin