My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just Because



This card happened Just Because.  I wanted to try out the Oh so Lovely stamp set before I had to return it and once I got started... well... I had to finish it off in some way.  So a little shading, a little Crystal Effects, some scrap paper, three skittles and the ticket corner punch all came together to make a pair of these cards.  The inside is layered to match the outside.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely!
    The shading is beautiful and atmosheric.

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful! I love that set.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin