My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Now we are in business!

I finally got my Cricut Design Studio working!!  Woohoo.  

This is of course months after purchasing it and asking for help.  For those having difficulty, I put it on my XP laptop.. and trust me.  Skip installing from the CD you purchase:  Install the trial and activate it. It might even work that way on Vista.  Tech support, although very nice, told me they couldn't get it working on Vista.  A Windows expert was going to have to call me back.  Grrrr.  No way I was waiting for that to happen.

So, now I don't feel like I've wasted my money and I can control where the machine cuts so I can load multiple papers onto one mat.  Can I get a Woohoo on that one?  Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin