My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July


This card started out as a way to play with the vibrant colored scraps that my friend Sharon gave me.  These are retired card stocks from Stampin Up and we can't just let them go in the trash can we???  No!

Here's the inside ---- I gave this one to my landlords with the rent check.  They are such a sweet couple and I adore Jennifer to pieces - so it's fun to make them a little something every now and then.

We spent the fourth enjoying the beach and fireworks.  It can get pretty crowded - but this year the crowd didn't fill the sand until right about dark.  So, evening at the beach was pretty nice.


 Morgan waited anxiously for the sun to set.  For a moment - we had a beautiful orange sky.



Bob had a hard time capturing the show because there were kids setting off their own fountain fireworks right in front of us.  He did get some really good shots though.   I just love how the fireworks reflect on the wet sand! 



How'd you spend your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin