My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Use Your Scraps - Groovy Gnome


A friend of mine sent out a call for help this weekend. She was cleaning out her stamping room and needed someone to come and take away the things she decided to let go of. I was the first on the scene and she filled my car with goodies. I worried that there wouldn't be any for the others and if you were called upon to help and were left empty handed, please call me!

I spent the weekend going through things, sorting and organizing. There were two full boxes of paper scraps. There was more than just scraps though, it also had a few stamped images that someone had started and tossed in the scrap bin when something else seemed to work better. This is always the way with me, so I fully understand why these images were in there. You too?

This little gnome was one of three, fully colored images in the boxes and... well... I just couldn't NOT do something with them. They are so cute!

The entire card is made with scraps! I don't know the names of the DSP, stamp image or ribbon. I think the card base is Groovy Guava. The buttons came from my button jars and the colors just seemed to work with the DSP. Behind the image is a paper that looked like balsa wood. It's not double sided, so I know it was not Stampin Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin