My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Stampin Up Color Codes - and an easier way to use them!

Go to my design site to get the Stampin Up Color Codes. You can enter them into your photo editing program each time you use them. That works. However, I was entering them over and over.

So, I spent a couple of hours putting together a Photoshop Color Swatch of Stampin Up Colors and it's VERY useful! You can have a categorized list of the Stampin Up! Color Families that you can select with the eyedropper tool. Easy peasy!


No need to open a web page or other document; The colors are available on your sidebar anytime. It's even easy to install!

You can get your own here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin