My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
www.greenislescrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 5, 2008

It's All About...

... the Teacher!

This card was made for the Algebra swap. For this one I had to think about what really made the difference for me in math in general as well as Algebra. Hands down winner? My teachers. Their passion for mathmatics was infectious! A good math teacher can inspire and excite students and illuminate a world of numbers that otherwise would remain dark.

So, what is Algebra without a great Algebra Teacher? A book of numbers, letters and formula that we couldn't make heads or tails of. My Algebra teacher used to say, "If you can count to three, thank your Mother. If you can do long division, thank your math teacher. But if you can solve life's complex problems, even without knowing all the variables, then thank your Algebra Teacher! Now solve this quadratic equation and show your work!"

This card is dedicated to my sister, Dianna Pounds, to Mandy and to Math/Algebra Teachers everywhere. Way to go guys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin